For confirmation of booking we require a deposit of £400 – money transfer, Paypal or cheque – the full balance being payable three months prior to the start of the workshop.
Whilst we take every care to ensure your stay with us is safe and secure we strongly advise you take out personal travel insurance as we cannot take responsibility for injury or loss/damage to yourself or your belongings during the course of your travels or stay at Les Soeurs Anglaises.
Transport to and from Bergerac airport and Angoulème train station is available at an additional cost of 120€ and 90€ respectively.
We recommend that no travel arrangements be made until six weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
We apologise, but these workshops are unsuitable for those unable to climb stairs, as the bedrooms and studio are situated on the first and second floors and the house has no lift or ramps.
No refunds on balances paid can be made to those who cancel within three months of the booked workshop or fail to attend a course for its full duration. All deposits are non-refundable.
- If you cancel prior to 2 months before commencement of the Workshop, you will be refunded 100% of the course fee, less non-refundable deposit. Alternatively your deposit may be transferred to another Workshop (at our discretion and where there are places still available) within twelve months of the booking date.
- If you cancel 14 days – 30 days before commencement of the workshop, 75% of the fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel 7-14 days before commencement of the workshop, 90% of the fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between the day of and one week before commencement of the workshop, or after the course has started, then the full cost (100%) is non-refundable.
- The deposit may be transferred to another workshop within one year’s period if the cancellation is made before the balance is due and a space is available.
Les Soeurs Anglaises reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time for any reason, including if there are too few participants. In such cases, a refund of payments received by LSA shall constitute full and final settlement. LSA is not responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable or non-transferable air tickets. Travel Insurance is highly recommended. We suggest that no travel arrangements be made until six weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
Les Soeurs Anglaises are committed to respecting your privacy. We do not sell or disclose to third parties the information you provide to us. We use your contact information to provide to you related Les Soeurs Anglaises information, or to book your workshop arrangements. If at any point you wish to have your name removed from our database, please contact us via our contacts page