- 5 days’ tuition
- 6 nights
- Transfers at specified time, from and to Bergerac airport (1hr 10mins drive) or Angouleme train station* (40mins drive). Transport outside collection times available at additional cost, variable according to numbers
- Full board including continental breakfast, light salad lunches and homemade evening meal using local, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Wines at dinner, chosen by Michael Armitage of the Interesting Wine Club.
- Snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Use of all the facilities, including bicycles, Wi-Fi, 2 large heated, outdoor swimming pools between May and October
- All charges incurred by LSA in connection with BACS or Paypal payments will be added to final balance.
Prices do not include
- Fares to and from France
- Taxis or car hire
- Personal insurance
- Wine tasting event £25/€29 (optional)
Dinner at a traditional French restaurant organised for one evening at approx £35/€40 per person for 3 course meal
Workshops run with a minimum of 8 participants and a maximum of 15.
Les Soeurs Anglaises reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time for any reason, including if there are too few participants. In such cases, a refund of payments received by LSA shall constitute full and final settlement. LSA is not responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable or nontransferable air tickets. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Les Soeurs Anglaises support
The Cambodian Childrens Fund, and a minimum of 5% of all participants' fees will be donated to the charity.