- 5 days’ tuition
- 6 nights
- Transfers at specified time, from and to Bergerac airport (1hr 10mins drive) or Angouleme train station* (40mins drive). Transport outside collection times available at additional cost, variable according to numbers
- Full board including continental breakfast, light salad lunches and homemade evening meal using local, fresh, seasonal ingredients. Wines at dinner, chosen by Michael Armitage of the Interesting Wine Club.
- Transport to various places of local interest to be chosen by Workshop Leader
- An open kitchen with snacks, juice, water, tea and coffee
- Snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Use of all the facilities, including bicycles, Wi-Fi thoughout, 2 large heated, outdoor swimming pools between May and October
- All charges incurred by LSA in connection with BACS or Paypal payments will be added to final balance.
A deposit of £400 is required to secure a booking.
*Price for non-participating partner, when available, approximately 2/3 of room/workshop.
*Prices per diem for extra B&B, before or after workshop, from £80 to £120 per diem.
*Please contact us directly for more information.
Prices do not include
- Fares to and from France
- Taxis or car hire
- Personal insurance
- Lunch on the morning of the market visit
- One 3-course dinner at a traditional French restaurant at approximately €45 per person including wine
- Medical treatment in the event of an accident
- Some Workshop Leaders provide introductory “kits” at a small additional cost, and may bring with them further items to be purchased.
We will endeavour to notify participants of any extra costs when balances are due.
Workshops run with a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 12.
- If you cancel prior to 2 months before commencement of the Workshop, you will be refunded 100% of the course fee, less non-refundable deposit. Alternatively your deposit may be transferred to another Workshop (at our discretion and where there are places still available) within twelve months of the booking date.
- If you cancel 7-14 days before commencement of the workshop, 90% of the fee is non-refundable.
- If you cancel between the day of and one week before commencement of the workshop, or after the course has started, then the full training cost (100%) is non-refundable.
- The deposit may be transferred to another workshop within one year’s period if the cancellation is made before the balance is due.
Les Soeurs Anglaises reserves the right to cancel any workshop at any time for any reason, including if there are too few participants. In such cases, a refund of payments received by LSA shall constitute full and final settlement. LSA is not responsible for any loss incurred on account of non-refundable or non-transferable air tickets. Travel Insurance is highly recommended. We suggest that no travel arrangements be made until six weeks prior to the start of the workshop.
Les Soeurs Anglaises are committed to respecting your privacy. We do not sell or disclose to third parties the information you provide to us. We use your contact information to provide you with related Les Soeurs Anglaises information, or to book your workshop arrangements. If at any point you wish to have your name removed from our database, please contact us via our contacts page
I accept the Terms and Conditions. Click here to view Terms and Conditions.
In 2015 Les Soeurs Anglaises will be supporting Women for Women International by fund-raising and donating a sum for each Workshop booking confirmed.
Les Soeurs Anglaises support
The Cambodian Childrens Fund, and a minimum of 5% of all participants' fees will be donated to the charity.